Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I scream, you scream...its contagious

I'm not really sure what to say about this, but uhh tonight was the coolest night of the semester. Why you may ask? Me and my roommates are just sitting in our living room doing our homework and all of a sudden this THING comes flying into our apartment. I screamed, but only because I thought it was a plastic tarantula spider that someone was throwing into our apartment on a prank. Come to find out it was a BAT flying around in our apartment.

Note to self: Maybe its not a good idea to leave your apt. door open in the evening. You just might end up with a bat flying around in your living room and screaming everytime it dipped close to your head...

Everytime one of us would scream, the rest of us would. It was an awesome AB workout...

0 comments: