Last week Ben took me out to Idaho Falls to visit his sister and her newborn baby who was less than 3 weeks old! Oh her baby was so cute!
We took his 6 year old nephew with us, and on the way he said "I really gotta go!" he couldn't wait, so Ben pulled off on the side of the highway, Seth got out and walked over close to a fence to go. When he got back he said, "I made sure not to get too close to the electric fence, I didn't want to zap my weenie off!" Now, while I understand that is not exactly the most appropriate thing, I DO work in a daycare and man! Kids say the darnedest things! I couldn't keep myself from laughing out loud when he said that.
But anyways, the baby was adorable and it was so nice to get to hold a baby without worrying about other kids, or feeding or changing them. It was relaxing having that little body all snuggled up with me.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Ben's niece
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
janelle. i miss you SO much. your look beautiful. i cannot wait to be closer to you in idaho, and hang out.!
thanks for blogging, i needed something to read, get my mind off some things :)
Post a Comment