Monday, March 7, 2011

Finished! Or maybe just beginning :/

The wedding announcements are finally finished!

FINALLY.

Now I know why people elope. As Hannah said on her blog, the suggestion to elope and get married by an Elvis impersonator is sounding more and more inviting. I mean, to a point. I still want to get a dressed up, and have my family, I just wish that some traditions weren't traditions.

Or maybe I just wish that I didn't LOVE those traditions so much. Yeah, its probably that one.

Its every girl's dream to have a beautiful wedding dress.
To have a huge wedding with everyone who has ever meant anything to her in her life.
A celebration of two lives joining forever!
Food, flowers, friends, family. Is anything better?

And while I wish it wasn't so much gosh darn work, I do want that.

Ahhh...

20 some odd hours of addressing, stuffing, stamping, and gluing envelopes is going to pay off.

I hope.

'cause that was

20 HOURS

give or take like a million

So what now? Get my butt back in gear for school.
Let's see what the next few days hold:

Work on my 15 page paper due in 19 days
Online Portfolio due Saturday
Photography Assignment
Prepare for Speech #4
Take a test

And I'm sure there's so much I don't even know about yet...

0 comments: