Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Embarrassing Moment #980578

So this afternoon Ryan and I went to check out a washing machine for our new apartment. I'd texted the guy that was selling them, asked a few questions, and set up an appointment.

Fast forward to 10:30pm tonight. Walking home from a chick flick with my girlies, and sending a text to Ryan that "watching chick flicks without [him] is dangerous..." THEN realizing that I didn't send it to him. I accidentally sent it to the guy that we'd gone and looked at washers with. AND HE KNEW EXACTLY WHO IT WAS. Can you say "AWK-WARD"?! I at once texted him sorry wrong number, but the damage was done. He politely responded, "awkward. now i know you watch chick flicks by yourself. just kidding you're awesome. talk to you tomorrow". HOLY COW. If we buy this washer, and we ARE, I'm going to have to like... see him... and know he got that awkward text message.

Boy am I glad it didn't say something like, "I Love You", or "Can't wait to see you again and kiss your lips off". THAT would really be embarrassing!

0 comments: