Last night as I completed my graduation plan, I realized I only have 2 full semesters of classes left! Of course, this pends on me being able to get my classes, but I'm kind of excited. I can't wait to be done with school. However, I also realized that if I complete my internship this summer, I can graduate Fall semester, rather than waiting and doing my internship the next winter semester. The problem? I haven't even begun looking for internships! I don't feel ready for one! I've always thought it was so far off and would never have to worry about. Whoops. Now I have to worry about it!
So know I get to try to find internships, get interviews, and get offers. Holy smokes. I am nervous and anxious. I don't feel like I have good enough grades, skills, talents, and experience. I'm worried :/ and not looking forward to putting myself out there.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Internships & Graduation
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You can do it!! Good luck with everything - that's an exciting (albeit a bit nerve-wracking) time! You'll be great. :)
Post a Comment