
Wednesday Marisa and I headed out to Darrell and Kathy's for some out on the farm riding. It was so much fun getting to learn how to do everything, brushing down the horses, saddling them up, and riding. I rode on a beautiful black horse named Chester, his coat was very soft! Sometimes it was a little frightening (like when the horse knew he could boss me around when it was supposed to be the other way around).
Darrell took us out in the woods on the little trails they have there and in their field. My rear was quite sore after the ride, and Marisa wasn't sure she'd be able to walk to class the next day, but we survived!
Saturday I went and watched the second half of a friend's football game. They beat them so badly! I'm excited to watch the game this weekend (upcoming Saturday), where they will play against the other undefeated team. Kimberly danced "Thriller" for half-time of another game so we stayed to watch that, it was fun! Here is Stefka, me, and Hannah :) 
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Horseback Riding and Football Games
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment