Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finals :( The Beginning of the End.

With finals in the not too distant future, like gets a little crazy. With only 6 days of school left, finding time for myself should probably be a little harder than it is. On one hand, I'm excited for the semester to be over - no more economics or geology. No homework for three weeks! I get to go home and see friends and family!
On the other hand, I feel like my social life is finally picking up again! :)
Tuesday night I went with a guy from my New Testament class to "A Baroque Messiah" put on by the school. It was a very good concert, and a good date. He walked me back to my place (he doesn't have a car) and then we had hot chocolate and talked for about an hour. Then I drove him to his apartment. The next day we got together and work on our New Testament homework. Definitely more questions and insights between two people. I like it.
Funny story for y'all. Last night I was in the library working on some homework and this really cute guy came and sat across from me. He was working with two other guys on a project. Somehow we kept making eye contact (no, it wouldn't be because he was nice to look at, not at all. much nicer than looking at my homework). When I got up to leave, he got up too and was on his way home. When we reached the last set of stairs he asked "how are you?" I answered "good". he introduced himself and after speaking briefly said. (hold on to your hats here!) "Look I don't really know you, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date sometime". Haha. Does this only happen here? It was like something out of a movie! Well, short story shorter, I'm going to the play with him Saturday. I hope it will be fun and he doesn't turn out to be a creeper, 'cause that would just be creepy. ;)
And I'll probably jinx myself with this - but it was actually fairly warm and sunny today and hasn't snowed real true snow yet. YEAH!

0 comments: