Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Cheney Three

Last weekend Alyssa and I went down to conference to visit Stuart. We stayed with Kathryn and got to meet her fiance Karl, as well as see her beautiful dress! :) Saturday morning Stuart made crepes and eggs for breakfast...hmmm so good. Alyssa and I took down some of the frozen fruit mom had brought us since he hadn't gotten any. We watched conference on the TV and then while the guys were at Priesthood, Alyssa and I got together with the Grange girls. I hadn't seen Jessie since she's gotten married so that was good! I have to say... its a little weird having friends married. I think I'm the one who makes it awkward though. Because I don't know how to act around them anymore. Even though I should act the same!

I also got to see Jenny! That was a little less awkward, but Jenny and I have a little more in common. I love Jessie, but Jenny and I were in French class together for heavens sake! Haha. That explains SOOO much :) She's still adorable, and can't believe I'm taking a french class this semester. But I love it :)

Stuart, Trevor (his roommate), Alyssa, and I went up to the Sunday morning session. Danny had gone up earlier to start rousing tickets. Between the 5 of us, we got 10 tickets within like 10 minutes. It was awesome! So we were able to all sit together and then give the rest of the tickets away! It was Alyssa's first time going to conference in the conference center, so I'm glad she got to :)

It was a good weekend, but I was very glad to get back into my own bed!








2 comments:

cindysue said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of the two beautiful girls at the end! So glad you got to go and that you actually got into a session.
Thanks for getting Stuart to go, too.
Conference was awesome, and I'm sure seeing some friends and family was too.

tedder said...

Single people tend to be weirded out by their married friends. Not all, though- we have friends that are totally cool, not all are married. But I think it's especially hard at the younger end of things.