Last night was the Masquerade Ball on campus! It was a blast. I had so much fun. Greg and I doubled with Alyssa and Craig.

Greg was in charge of the umbrella and became a little obsessed about it! It was cute because he was such a gentleman about it. ;) He opened my door all night (and I actually let him!). The dance was great, we had a live jazz band so it made for a night of swing dancing, and a couple slow dances in there... he dipped me in a different style than I was used to and I think I remember letting out a short scream of surprise on that one. I also slipped on my dress and almost did the splits before he caught me. It was an adventure! We went to BRCs for dessert - yum! Then went back to our lounge and played foosball. Alyssa and I won the first game. Then we played couple against couple and Greg and I lost :(

-The Sparkling Cider was a gift for my 21st birthday from Greg. It was to keep me from going out and partying (yeah, cause you really have to worry about that with me ;) ). I still have it, one month later... Everytime we do something together I take another drink from the "victory bottle"

Greg was in charge of the umbrella and became a little obsessed about it! It was cute because he was such a gentleman about it. ;) He opened my door all night (and I actually let him!). The dance was great, we had a live jazz band so it made for a night of swing dancing, and a couple slow dances in there... he dipped me in a different style than I was used to and I think I remember letting out a short scream of surprise on that one. I also slipped on my dress and almost did the splits before he caught me. It was an adventure! We went to BRCs for dessert - yum! Then went back to our lounge and played foosball. Alyssa and I won the first game. Then we played couple against couple and Greg and I lost :(

-The Sparkling Cider was a gift for my 21st birthday from Greg. It was to keep me from going out and partying (yeah, cause you really have to worry about that with me ;) ). I still have it, one month later... Everytime we do something together I take another drink from the "victory bottle"



0 comments:
Post a Comment