First off, I want to realize this may make many of you incredibly jealous, others will be disgusted, and some of you may feel nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not some obsessed fan that wore a t-shirt with his face on it stating "Mr. & Mrs. Archuleta", although I did see someone who did. And I believe he is too young for me to have a celebrity crush on, he's very nearly illegal. With that disclaimer out there...
DAVID ARCHULETA'S VOICE IS AMAZING!
I wasn't exactly prepared for all the pre-teens screaming their love for them at the top of their shrill voices. And even though it was cute a somewhat endearing, David really is awkward when he speaks. He's just so obviously a slightly timid 18 year old mormon boy who needs some public speaking coaching. And he definitely looks too young. BUT HIS VOICE! I wasn't prepared for it to sound that amazing live either! I mean, come on, with TV shows and CDs, things can be fudged (and I guess if he was lip syncing, this could be too but how bad would THAT be for publicity?), but LIVE. oh baby!
He sang a song that was partly in French. Unfortunately, due to the screaming girls and him singing so quickly, I didn't understand it :(
He also sang a song in Spanish, and it was sexy!
Yes, I used that word for David Archuleta. But it was!
He may serenade me any day of the week,
as long as I get to forgo the screaming preteens.
DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID
But I still like Hugh Jackman, Il Divo, & Josh Groban ;)
My roommate saw him in the temple doing baptisms...
Don't get me wrong, I'm not some obsessed fan that wore a t-shirt with his face on it stating "Mr. & Mrs. Archuleta", although I did see someone who did. And I believe he is too young for me to have a celebrity crush on, he's very nearly illegal. With that disclaimer out there...
DAVID ARCHULETA'S VOICE IS AMAZING!
I wasn't exactly prepared for all the pre-teens screaming their love for them at the top of their shrill voices. And even though it was cute a somewhat endearing, David really is awkward when he speaks. He's just so obviously a slightly timid 18 year old mormon boy who needs some public speaking coaching. And he definitely looks too young. BUT HIS VOICE! I wasn't prepared for it to sound that amazing live either! I mean, come on, with TV shows and CDs, things can be fudged (and I guess if he was lip syncing, this could be too but how bad would THAT be for publicity?), but LIVE. oh baby!
He sang a song that was partly in French. Unfortunately, due to the screaming girls and him singing so quickly, I didn't understand it :(
He also sang a song in Spanish, and it was sexy!
Yes, I used that word for David Archuleta. But it was!
He may serenade me any day of the week,
as long as I get to forgo the screaming preteens.
DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID DAVID
But I still like Hugh Jackman, Il Divo, & Josh Groban ;)
My roommate saw him in the temple doing baptisms...




0 comments:
Post a Comment