I think its time I give a shout out to all those that spoiled me this past week-ish.
Monday we had our ward party and they fed us Olive Garden, HELLO BREADSTICKS and cheesecake...3 pieces...
Wednesday we had our last enrichment get together, it was to be an ugly Christmas sweater party so my boss brought me one to wear... and it was UGGG-LEEEE, white with colored presents and bows, with a turtle neck that had holly leaves. Plus, it was baggy... It was Sexy in Rexy!
Thursday my boss invited me to stay for lunch with the girls. Every Thursday she buys us lunch, but I haven't been there all semester because of school. It was great to join them again. I can't wait until next semester! Thursday night I also went out with Heidi, Tessa, and Georgie to Wingers for a presidency reunion. It was good to catch up with the girl talk. Our waiter had amazing eyes and eyelashes...
Friday night was our work party!!! It was a blast! We did a gift exchange and my girl Megan gave me some cleaning gloves that are pink with flowers and some Giraldi dark chocolate mint filled goodness. hmm... yum! We went to Mountain River Ranch where we took a horse sleigh up to another cabin where they served us a Pork/ Potato/ veggie and lettuce/ roll, with cheesecake for dessert. For entertainment they had the "Not Brothers", it was enjoyable :) Thanks Diane and all of her great staff (Amy, Ariel, Megan, Meya, Sascha, Sheila, & Sherica) for making it a wonderful place to work!
After our work party we were supposed to have our girl night, juice drinking party, but we were all so tired and didn't have any ice, so three beds got moved into the living room and we put on "The Wedding Planner" I only made it about half way through it before falling asleep, but you know, it was still great :)
Saturday Alyssa and I pretty well got all of our Christmas shopping done. I even finished two of my homemade crafts today - Yippee!!! I went to lunch with my french partner, we had some tasty Thai cuisine before working on our skit for Wednesday.
Then - (gotta give credit to Jared, I pretty much copied and pasted what he wrote on his blog here cause I'm a little lazy tonight and didn't want to right it all out :) )
My friend Jared got 2 tickets to go see Collin Raye at the company Christmas party and he asked me to go with him. As we walked in the doors and showed our tickets, they informed us that there were two seats in the front row and were ours if we wanted them... wow! To say the least the concert was amazing, especially since they decided to move the Poinsettias out of our viewing space.
But really, it was freaking awesome.
Jared, you're a sweetheart, thanks for taking me! (even if you did laugh at me singing along and grooving to the music on every song...)
Dang, I'm sooo blessed! And I have been very spoiled this week. Thank You everyone :)
Sunday, December 13, 2009
SPOILED ROTTEN
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment