Alrighty, this post is for all you wonderers ;) and for Ben, who complained once that I had pictures of him up here, but I never once mentioned WHO he was.
So, to clear up a few facts:
Fact #1: Ben is my boyfriend
Fact #2: He's not a boy, he's a MAN (compliments of Ben)
Fact#3: I REALLY REALLY like him. I mean, really. Ok, it's love.
Fact#4: He's sweet and tender (but don't tell him I told you) and treats me like a queen!
Fact#5: He's very observant, and can read me like a book. He's perceptive and can always tell when I'm upset about something but don't want to talk about it. And we usually talk about it. haha.
Now for a couple quotes. I wish you all knew him, he is hilarious. I love his sense of humor...and some of the things he says without thinking, and some of the things he says when he IS thinking.
Over our Olive Garden dinner I asked him to tell me 4 things about each of his parents. He then asked the same of me. While telling him about my dad:
Me: "My dad grew up in Archer"
Ben: "Oh, that's close around here, whats his last name?.... (Silence) OK that was dumb."
When my arms had goosebumps and he couldn't remember what they were called:
"Wow, your arms are nipply all over!" HA HA I couldn't believe it!
When he picked me up 15 minutes early one morning and I started putting my make-up on in his car:
Ben: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Me: "Putting my make-up on so I don't look dead."
Ben: "Babe, someday can we go on a date when you're not wearing any makeup? You're so beautiful without it." (and yes folks, he was being serious)
If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Friday, April 23, 2010
My Amazing MAN
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment