Friday, April 23, 2010

Photography: yay or nay? YAY!

Well my friends and family,

I have now decided what I want to do with my life! I am going to study photography as an art major and take French credits. I have always been passionate about photography but allowed the fears of my future get between me and my dreams. I'm done being that fearful. I'm done listening to voices telling me I can't succeed with it. After all, if I'm passionate enough about it then I'll be able to do something I love and be totally happy doing it. I don't know, maybe its a crazy step, but I don't care anymore. If I have to pack my kids around on my back as I scale mountains taking pictures to make my living, I'll do it! Think about all the places I could see! All the mountains I could climb, all the flowers I'll see! Its gonna be freaking sweet.


These next few are from when I took some of my roommates out on a GORGEOUS afternoon. I really wanted to take pictures so they volunteered to be my models :) for free of course...I'm not made of money!








Here are a few pictures. This first one is Ben and his roommates when I took their "roommate pictures" lol. I didn't know guys did them...





These last two are from the roommate photoshoot, just some random ones :)

1 comments:

Westensee Family said...

janelle. you can do anything you put your mind too. i am SUPER excited for you, and SUPER excited for the weather to get nice, where you can take some "bridals" for me, before i attempt to sale my dress :)