I almost felt like a nerd. Almost.
and then I realized I wasn't the only one driving around with my camera taking pictures of the strange and eerie clouds. I drove out to Hibbard, where I experienced the weirdest lighting. Everything literally looked sepis to the human eye. I just drove around, randomly stopping to take pictures. AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE. every single one! It was relaxing and peaceful and I was doing something I love.
A gentleman in my ward graduated with Org. Comm. with an emphasis in marketing. And offered to: put together my portfolio, design advertisements, help create an appealing blog, and in a nutshell: get my name out there and start getting me jobs. I was shocked! And I might do it. It seems like a big responsibility and commitment and its a little scary to think about. I feel like I've barely started my portfolio work and its too early to have REAL jobs! Ah!
Here are my favorite shots from today!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Almost nerdy...oh so close!
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow - the colors are truly stunning. Great work!
you need to do it. you realize thats your passion... photography!! you do AMAZING work, and your pretty much being given your dream, you just have to take it and run!! i love these pictures!! your awesome!!
Awesome pictures! They are beautiful... Nice job Nellie.
Thank You! :)
Hey! Did you know that was from a fire out near the INL site? Weird apocolyptic fire smoke! Not clouds! Crazy huh?
Post a Comment