I don't know what induced my dreams last night. Maybe its just because I've had a lot of things on my mind lately. Mostly about school and what I want as a future career. And what I REALLY want is motherhood.
I woke up after each dream and couldn't seem to get back to sleep, but still feel refreshed this morning which is odd. I dreamt that my newly dark-dyed hair was suddenly a flaming red that I couldn't dye over, bleach out, or get rid of in any way. I dreamt that I never got over Ben and never married because of it. I dreamt that I was pregnant and had no idea for the first like 5 months of my pregnancy because somehow I magically never gained weight. Dreamt I dropped out of school, started putting my hair in dreads and became a feminist.
Weird.
Dislike.
Friday, August 27, 2010
dreams
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hmmmm...stay away from sushi for a while.
Post a Comment