Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today, Today. :/

Today consisted of:

Waking up at 4:30am to the coolest thunder/lightning storm. EVER. Lightning every 2 seconds? Yeah Baby!

Waking up 'for reals' at 8:30am, only to fall back asleep an hour later.

Chilling around the house with my honey, making chicken salad sandwiches, and then a little shopping.

Another short nap.

PICKING APPLES!!!!!! I picked 10 gallons of granny smith apples. Now, that may seem like a lot, or it may not. But I am planning on making lots of Apple Crisp filling & canning it. PS. These apples were SMALL.

I was reminded of my junior year when I skipped a day of school to go apple picking with my dad. I don't remember whether or not it was a full family outing. When I came back to school, someone had told my teacher I'd gone Onion picking (eewww gross). It was hilarious trying to explain to her that no, we in fact had gone apple picking. She still thought it was weird.

Cleaning/ Organizing the Freezer

An AWESOME email from my brother & sister-in-law.

Finding out rent goes up in January. OMGosh people!

Finding a weird bump in my eye. Thinking, KNOWING, its allergy related, but slightly grossed out anyways. My eyes have been LOVING harvest this year!

Ahhh Life is complete. HAHA

1 comments:

cindysue said...

I can't wait to go pick apples! I look forward to it all year. Good luck with yours!

That was an awesome email, wasn't it!

Love ya lots!