Sunday, December 21, 2008

Artic Blast...

Caidin finally dragged us out to play in the snow. But I'm telling ya, it was cold. Without much snow gear (left a lot of it in Rexburg, because who would of thought I'd need it here?)my pants were soaked through by my first ride on the inner tube. Dad got the tractor out and pulled us around on it. At one point I just about mowed over one of the driveway lights. Dad wanted me to pose for a picture so I did, but just about right when Alyssa was going to take the picture, dad decided to hit the gas pedal a bit and we got a real-action picture instead.
Two neighbor kids came down with their sleds so we set up road patrol, took our runner and took turns sliding down the hill - dad included.
I was dead freezing when we finally all went back to the house. My legs were bright red and there was definitely no real feeling in them for awhile. Who needs legs anyways, right?
We watched "Prince Caspian" tonight with our usual popcorn, and I snuck in an orange and a rootbeer float. A pretty good day, I'd say...

0 comments: