Friday, December 19, 2008

If I'd wanted snow, I'd have stayed in Rexburg...

... although, I have to admit, its not as bad when all you have to do is look at it. Since I'm not walking to school in it, I guess its fine. But in that case, it better stay until Christmas. The trees are really pretty when it snows. You don't really get that in Rexburg, of course, there aren't many trees...
Alyssa and Caidin have had school off for the past three days. Our Christmas tree is not yet decorated, but the house is getting cleaned bit by bit.
It was nice to walk around in Portland yesterday, it wasn't too cold and I'm beginning to really like Portland. Looking at all those cool apartment buildings makes me want to live in one.
Supposedly we're supposed to get like 10 inches of snow tonight. Maybe I should take a trip to the library before I do get snowed in. Or, I'll just watch some more Numb3rs...

0 comments: