My good friend from childhood moved to Rexburg with her husband at the end of July. She told me I was welcome to do laundry over there anytime because their utilities are included in rent. Yesterday I asked her if I could come over and wash my sister's clothes (I'd already done laundry earlier in the week for myself) because they smelt like our tent trailer from when my family brought her stuff over. She of course said yes. Today I took her over a decorated "Laundry Fund" jar and put a buck in it.
Today I did a count of all our (Alyssa and I's) clothes since they're all clean and hanging up in the closet. We have, in Rexburg Idaho, 98 day shirts, 30 sweaters, 15 skirts, and 10 dresses, and about 24 pairs of shoes. HA! So. If Alyssa and I each bought enough underwear and socks (about 50 pair each) we would only have to do laundry 1 time during the semester. There are about 99 days from the time school starts to when it ends. How totally sick and totally AWESOME is that?
Ok... I love clothes - sue me. 
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Clothes, Clothes, Clothes.
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment