Thursday, June 24, 2010

MOVED!

Well, its happened! I've moved into a new place.

I am so thankful for Tasha and Andrew for lettine me stay with them, but I think we were all ready for a change. Tasha did complain that she would miss "girl chat", but I simply reminded her that our girl chat could now take place in the HOT TUB that the clubhouse has! And I'll see her everyday at work too!

My roommate's name is Briana and she owns the townhome. Its very spacious and beautiful! My room here is bigger than even my room as home (gasp!). I'll try to post pictures later. The exciting thing is really all the space. I can fit it all in my room and don't need to put anything in storage. I'm excited to be living with a single girl. Our shifts overlap though, so I won't see her very often.

YAHOO!

1 comments:

cindysue said...

Awesome! Good luck in your new place!