Mom & Dad: The two most amazing parents! They taught me well, even if I didn't soak it all up, I know they still taught it. My dad's sense of humor makes me groan and laugh at the same time. He's pretty witty when he wants to be. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said a gift card to Mom's Kitchen. Sorry dad, I can't help you out on that one. My mom is the most amazing cook, a fabulous seamstress, and together my parents have a ridiculous green thumb that is to be envied- if you like gardening that is. They are generous & loving!
Lance & Mandy: Computer questions? Camera questions? They get answered here. Best sister-in-law award? This is won here. Which I guess technically isn't hard considering she's my ONLY sister-in-law, but lets face it: She's so amazing that Stuart and Caidin definitely have their work cut out for them. And they're very good at calling and keeping in touch.
Candace & Kevin & Family: To my inspiration. I hope to have a love like yours. To the cutest boys on the planet and such a cute little princess. Thanks for all the long chats while your kids were killing each other in the background. You've always had sound advice for me! And some of my best memories are with my Candace-girl.
Tamara & Ted: I miss hanging out in Portland with you. Thanks for introducing me to the joys of a downtown city. Second-hand stores, IKEA, Powell's Books, the rail, and so much more! Great listeners and knowledgeable folks.


Marinda & Teddy & Family: Amazing that after so many years the gospel is bringing more joy to your family. To some of the most adorable little girls there are. They are talented and smart and oh so cute. I hope they are blessed with both of your musical abilities. To yet another sister who always has a listening ear, thanks!
Stuart: More like Stu-baby! To a dedicated brother. Who else would come 4 hours to see their sister and celebrate her birthday? You've always been a great friend and I love that we have the same sense of humor. I don't think I'll ever forget the awesome drive home from St. George last year!
Alyssa: So much to say about you, girl! She's the best friend I could've asked for. We've shared so much in our life and I am going to miss those late night talks. I'm so excited to have one last semester as your pillow talk buddy before you move on and get a new one ;)I'll miss all those clothes too... I've always loved how goofy we can be together. Thanks for always trying to balance me out! And I think you've picked a great one in Bryce ;)
Caidin: I love your sense of humor. And I love that I tried being a second mom to you. I'm excited to see what happens when you start dating. I can't believe you're so old already. Its going too fast! Soon you'll be out on a mission and I'll get to write you letters. And that's gonna be COOL.
Hannah: Who could ask for better friends than those that stick by you? I have to echo you when I say that friendship really can stick it through the tests of time. I'm so excited to be your roommate again! You have always been there for me and I'm so thankful for that!
Tasha: Words can't express how much I've enjoyed working with you and becoming even closer to you. Thanks for being there with me through it all!
Megan: Always a smiling face and a shocking saying. I'm so thankful for the friendship we've shared, and for letting me an auntie to your cutie pie!
Kira: Can't leave this girl out! I'll always be your shoulder devil hun, any time you need one.
Grandpa & Grandma Anderson: For always checking up on me and chatting! You've always been an inspiration to me! I have always been impressed with the love and sacrifice your marriage has held.
Darrell & Kathy: Thanks is not enough! I've loved every moment in your home. Thanks for all the meals, horse rides, tire changing services and warm company!
Tiffany & Clint: My favorite game players. So glad Ryan fits in! I've much enjoyed our many conversations and game playing hours. I've gotten to know you so much more than I did and I am so grateful for that opportunity. Many more gaming hours to come!
Tami & Glenn & Family: Thanks for welcoming me so whole-heartedly into your family. I've enjoyed the many visits and time together. With the exception of my own home, nowhere else has felt so welcoming, warm, and loving to me. I feel at home with you, and that is one of the most comforting feelings in the world.
Ryan: To the love of my life. I see in you so many qualities my grandpa has. I've never been as happy and secure as I am now. You are so loving and thoughtful and ever-serving. I can't imagine my life without you!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Family & Friends
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great post, Janelle. Nous t'aimons beaucoup.
Aw, shucks! What a nice post. You are an amazing gal yourself!
Haha my roommate walked in and I was sittin' there crying reading this ;) Thanks =D
Wonderful post. We think you are wonderful! Thanks for being our friend.
Post a Comment