Sunday, November 7, 2010

Guns and Love can go together

Ryan and I headed out to Blackfoot a couple weekend's ago to spend some quality family time. Something you should know about his dad is that he is a cop. You know what that means, right? Lots of GUNS :)

So I got to shoot this Pistol.

And this AR-15 (like an M16)
And a couple more guns. And I got to learn to some pressure points. I used one on Ryan. He thought I was being all sweet coming and giving him a hug, then BAM! I hit him right in the side of the thigh and he was on the ground! He told his dad he's no longer allowed to speak to me when he's not listening and knows what he's teaching me.

And you know what love feels like? It feels like this. It acts like this. It treats you like this. This is it people! I am simply yet deeply in love with this man. And I love how different it is. I'm glad I've found the man that shows me that difference.
LOVE :)

1 comments:

Westensee Family said...

You two are adorable together!! I love love love seeing pictures. Take lots during the thanksgiving break. I LOVE YOU!