Sunday, October 31, 2010

Corn maze...well... mostly mushy with a few pictures

Do you know what it feels like, thinking back on relationships and realizing how truly a close call it was or could've been? The feeling that you can't imagine how life would've turned out if you weren't with who you are now. The feeling of "Wooowee! I'm so glad I didn't end up there!"

Well. I can honestly say I'm thankful for all those lovely dating experiences that have led me to where I am now. Because if not, I'm not sure I would be truly grateful for the wonderful man in my life now. The way he treats me is phenomenal. And I am one lucky girl :) He's goofy, so you know that he matches my personality perfectly. And he always has the best attitude about everything in life. I love so much about him! He allows me to be me, because he is who he is. And that is the best feeling in the world.

A couple weeks ago we went to the corn maze with Brad Plummer and his girlfriend Wendy Anderson. Ironic how life seems to come full circle, ain't it?

We had fun being goofs. Here are some pictures to prove it:

Before entering the cornmaze
Isn't he cute?

And he likes to pick me up...which is fine by me!

He's like my own personal pack mule ;)


And this is my favorite picture. Some of you may ask, "why? you look fat" and the answer is "yes. i look like 7 months pregnant, awesome isn't it? at least i know i'll be cute"
In case you couldn't tell...me liking this pictures is...sarcastic. unless its from the shoulders up :)

0 comments: