Today I'm grateful for an awful lot.
Do you ever wonder where you'd be without those inspirations in your life?
Who would you have become?
How different would you be?
What would your values be?
What if you thought there was no hope for change?
What if you never wanted to change?
What if we never had help changing?
What would the world become if no one believed in good?
What if there was no one to teach us good from evil?
What if there was no one to correct us when we were wrong?
Who would we be?
How would we treat our God, our families, our fellowmen, and ourselves?
Tonight I've been doing a lot of personal reflecting. Albeit for one of my classes, but it really got me thinking. And then I was listening to a lot of daddy/daughter songs. And I just began to be in wonder.
I am so blessed to have wonderful inspirations in my life. People who have helped to shape and mold me into who I am. People who have taught me right from wrong, who have set examples and lived like they taught. I am so thankful we can change! Each human has the ability to change, but its not thoroughly possible without the Savior. I am grateful for the many that have affected my life. I have learned a valuable lesson from each individual I have come in contact with. I may not recognize them all, but I'm working on that.
Change. Its possible. Its worth wanting. Ahh... Its refreshing to know it can happen.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
...
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
love the blog post. keep posting. miss you.
Post a Comment