This week has had its ups and its downs. I don't even know what to think. I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster of emotion. I get so excited about something only to have something else happen that makes me feel slightly less ecstatic.
I feel so overwhelmed. To the point where I'm not even sure where to start. And once I do start on something I can't even concentrate on it because I've got all this other stuff swirling around in my head.
- I teach the Relief Society lesson on Sunday AND give a talk.
- I have a project due tomorrow that I hope gets printed out and finished tonight by my group member.
- I worked an extra 5 hours on said project because a different group member decided not to do his part. He accepted responsibility and then didn't even do it. Can't wait for peer evaluations on Monday, cause he is getting a big fat ZERO from me. How annoying. Because unlike him I actually care about my grade (& its graded on a curve).
- I GOT ALL A's and A-'s ON MY MID-TERMS!!! Even in the class graded on a curve. OH HALLELUJAH.
- I dropped my phone in the toilet. I always thought it was ridiculous for that to happen, but apparently you forget when your phone is in your back pocket. Good thing I put it in rice, hope its better tomorrow.
- Nearly forgot a photography assignment that I had to turn in yesterday,but was luckily able to get it in.
- Wrote 3/15 pages of my research paper. Yipee!
Ok. I'll stop whining.




2 comments:
I completely agree with this:
"I feel so overwhelmed. To the point where I'm not even sure where to start. And once I do start on something I can't even concentrate on it because I've got all this other stuff swirling around in my head."
Happens to me all the time! It is so frustrating!
I'm so sorry you had such a rough week! This week will be better, I promise! And think of all that good character you are building by doing hard things that you don't want to do or enjoy!
Post a Comment