Friday night I went to Broadway Revue, which is a selection of college students singing broadway songs. That was alot of fun and pretty good! I went with my roommates Holly and Marisa and one of our FHE brothers Randy. We then watched Fever Pitch which wasn't too bad. A pretty cute movie overall.
Saturday we "deep cleaned" our apartment. Everything gets so dusty here in Idaho! Things get so dirty so fast! But we felt so good after cleaning it.
Then we got to go to the William Joseph concert! Let me just say, it was flipping amazing! There is one point in the program where he lays on the piano bench on his back, crosses his hands and plays part of the song like that! There is another song where his fingers are moving so fast that they are just a blur. Afterwards we waited, and waited, and waited and were some of the last to get our pictures taken with William Joseph and members of his tour (ie. violinist, guitarist and drummer). It was freaking sweet! I got my ticket, my cd, and my shirt signed. It was so cool!
The other thing was that I met someone in line who knew my aunt and my dad. Pretty much hilarious. Its amazing the kind of people you meet sometimes. Her sister in law was totally trying to convince me I had a roommate in Burley so I have a reason to go up there and she can hook me up with her son. It was pretty funny!
Tonight we had a "progressive dinner" where the ladies broke up into groups and then we went around the the gentlemen's apartments and they fed us. It was so good! It was very funny, our invitations said "What: Dinner and a side of good looking men" It was so cute and just hilarious! The last place we went to we were served a poppy seed chicken. YUM! It was so amazingly good. DELICIOUS. We all went around and we had to say our name, where we were from, and then what our dream car or our favorite car would be. I said that my favorite car was a 2008 Mazda Speed3 and 2 of my brothers had them and I think the cars are really sexy. And that made people laugh and they made me keep telling them that the car was sexy. It was pretty much hilarious.
Then one of the guys (he is really good looking and he's Canadian! hehe) anyways! He told me my boots were hot, I was wearing my roommate's cowboy boots and anyways I was pretty happy. It was pretty much hilarious. again.
This upcoming week is going to be pretty busy, but I'm excited as well!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Music and Food is a great remedy.
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment