
Well, today (Friday October 19) was uneventful, but fun all the same.
I got up exceedingly early (for me) and took my hometeacher to the airport. I then came home and slept before getting up for my class.
Tonight me and a few of my roomies went to "Battle of the Dance" where there were several different dances that were all freaking amazing. There was the dance team, the ballroom dance team and tons of individuals dancing wither by themselves or as couples. Two of the guys in my dance class performed. One is on the ballroom dance class and he was very good! The other guy danced a country swing and him and his partner were amazing! They did lifts and were all over the place! I actually danced with him at the country dance a few weeks ago and he was very good! Like dancing with Mikal in the past. I wish I could dance like that now! Or even to begin with... But man, I miss dancing and watching dancing. There was this one couple who were sooooo amazing. Words cannot describe. I wish I had been that girl dancing! Sweet!
Well, after that, I went to Spencer's (a guy from my Family History class) and we carved pumpkins which was super fun! And mine actually looks good this year! We used patterns so, enough said. We then played Disney Scene It and got our trash kicked!
There was actually this guy there, his name is Ross, and I've seen him around campus all the time. Each time I look at him I think, that is exactly what Caidin is going to look like when he is older! Seriously! Its kind of crazy, but I think that is what he'll look like!
Anyways, things were fun, hope the rest of the weekend is just as great.
Next week I get to go to Broadway Revue, and attend a concert with William Joseph at the Piano. Amazing! I am so so so excited!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Battle of the Dance
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment