Saturday we didn't really do much. Considerably uneventful. Our Hot water heater's flame went out and so I got to take a freezing cold shower! But not to worry~ We got it fixed!
Marisa is hooked to many TV shows, and MTV was running a marathon of "So You Think You Can Dance?" which I have to agree was actually pretty amazing to watch.
We went to Taco Bell for dinner. They were all out of Crunchy taco shells, so poor Marisa had to take Hannah and I's advice on what to get. She liked it. We then went to Walmart for toilet paper and milk and ended up getting some beanies for our headies as well! I've come to love beanies! They keep your hair safe from the wind and your head warm as well. Dry too!
Kristen was headed to her brother's birthday party so Hannah and I decided to tag along. I'm glad we did, it was a ton of fun! I also ate the 11th piece of pizza in as many days. Pretty much amazing. I met quite a few people, the only sadness is that I'll probably never see them again. I was happy to see one of my peers there Saturday. (WARNING: I'M ABOUT TO START GUSHING) He is in my business group and so nice and so cute and just so likeable! So he saw me and made a face at me, which naturally I made a face back and then he came over and met my roommates and talked to me for awhile. Made my day!
Sunday (which for all purposes I will call today) we had church which is always good. I was a bit more tired than usual today since Hannah and I had stayed up WAY too late talking. try 2:30 and then had to get up for 9:30 church (which means to get all beautiful and stuff you have to get up earlier than that).
Stefka and I went to visit teach one of the girls in our ward. Its fun getting to know people while also having a spiritual experience!
I then took a freaking long nap, but it was soooo nice!
I made tons of apple crisp tonight since my Jonagold apples are starting to get too soft. We invited our FHE (Family Home Evening) brothers and sisters over. They really enjoyed it and I'm not going to lie, it was freaking amazing! Sooo good. Yummy!
I'm so excited for the weekend (too bad the week hasn't even started yet!) but there are so many things I am looking forward to, like the Broadway Revue night and then the Willliam Joseph concert the next night!
Love ya!
Janelle
Sunday, October 21, 2007
the weekend...
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment