I was able to go home to see Alyssa's senior production of Beauty & The Beast. I love the music from the musical and was excited to see it on stage. I was even more excited to see my beautiful sister playing 'Belle'.
I went home on a Thursday night and got the party started! Lance, Mandy, and Stuart were all home for the weekend, and I saw Tamara while I was visiting too. I couldn't believe how much Caidin has grown since the last time, I swear he gained 10 pounds and grew 3 or 4 inches! He ooks so good though.
Getting to visit home was a real treat, and I loved being there. The yard looks amazing, they've been working on it for awhile for the reception this weekend.
Alyssa absolutely blew me out of the water with her singing. She has such talent and I was stunned when she came out in THE 'Belle' dress.
Its also always a joy to get to see Mr. Jackam, the director of my past high school productions. He's always so upbeat and positive.
We spent all afternoon at the Hockinson Fun Days where Caidin was in the parade and where he got his face painted.







Thursday, June 11, 2009
Beauty & The Beast
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great post. Wish we could have been there...
Post a Comment