Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls Night... In?

Well, I've become addicted to something else... but this one is an okay one, I mean, its not drugs or alcohol or smoking, so I figure its ok.
Its watch-band making. About a week ago my friend Kira told me how her sister has face watches that you can make multiple bands for and its pretty low cost. So I made two that night.
The girls are work decided we wanted to have a "Girls Night" and make some of these, so I called up Melanie and set up a time for her to bring all her beads.
We had potluck tacos, and it was great to see everyone outside work. Tiffany, Brittany, Kelsey, Amy, Emily, Meya, and Sasha all made the trip over and we had a blast! I love these girls :)

Brittany and Kelsey

All our watches

Sasha and Emily
Tiffany and I

1 comments:

Holly said...

That looks like so much fun! And the watches look adorable.