My T-ball pictures came in yesterday! I was so excited to see them. I have loved coaching this year but it has definitely been a new experience. Its a stressful business trying to teach the kids and make everything click.
But it has been absolutely worth it. The kids are great, and the parents are very supportive. I've never coached or even played before, so I was nervous to then try and TEACH the basics. Its been a growing experience though and I would do it all over again!
I'm like a proud mother hen showing off her little chicks...
Saturday, June 27, 2009
T-Ball Picture :)
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
THEY LOOK ADORABLE!!! OH. THEY LOOK SO CUTE...AND SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HAVING ALOT OF FUN :) YOU LOOK AMAZING TOO!!!
You're so gonna have this Mom thing down by the time you "go live."
Too cute!!! i love our kiddos! Im sad i never got to go with you to a game... :(
you're so cute 'nell :-)
Thanks!
And KevandCan, I look forward to the day!
Post a Comment