CONGRATULATIONS
ANDREW & TASHA
WESTENSEE
NOVEMBER 21, 2009
SEALED FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY
PORTLAND, OREGON
ANDREW & TASHA
WESTENSEE
NOVEMBER 21, 2009
SEALED FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY
PORTLAND, OREGON

Yesterday was the grand big event that I flew home for. Tasha and Andrew's wedding :) I got to see her Friday night when I got home from the airport, we stopped by to pick up the flowers for my mom to do a few vases. She leapt over a huge box to come hug me. Ha ha. The poor girl stayed up until at least 2, because that's the last time she texted me, telling me to call her in the morning. They'd forgotten to pick up Andrew's tie and vest! That's what friends are for on days like this! I'm glad I was able to get it to them.
A beautiful bride, and a lucky groom! I'm so happy for Tasha and Andrew. Its about time they tied the knot!
Oh Andrew, what a good friend, always willing to listen and give advice. I'll never forget the "speed" card parties between seminary and school, "the list", and the "to every joke there is truth". And the projector movie nights in highschool!
Tasha was gorgeous, as I knew she would be. Tasha. Wow, I'll never forget the crazy slumber parties, midnight candy runs during bachelorette parties, the great education I got from my crazy friends, the mudpie and slope we made as kids, and putting toothpicks down your pants during SET class freshman year. Thanks for the many calls and girl chats. I love you!
It meant so much to me to be able to share in this wonderful day with you. Thank You to two great friends.
Tasha and I
Andrew and Tasha

May you live in Love & Joy
LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE.
A beautiful bride, and a lucky groom! I'm so happy for Tasha and Andrew. Its about time they tied the knot!
Oh Andrew, what a good friend, always willing to listen and give advice. I'll never forget the "speed" card parties between seminary and school, "the list", and the "to every joke there is truth". And the projector movie nights in highschool!
Tasha was gorgeous, as I knew she would be. Tasha. Wow, I'll never forget the crazy slumber parties, midnight candy runs during bachelorette parties, the great education I got from my crazy friends, the mudpie and slope we made as kids, and putting toothpicks down your pants during SET class freshman year. Thanks for the many calls and girl chats. I love you!
It meant so much to me to be able to share in this wonderful day with you. Thank You to two great friends.
LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE.




1 comments:
nellie lou. you almost made me cry. your the few reasons why i am okay with moving to idaho. i love you. thank you for being there for me and for andrew as well.
we both love you and talk alot about how lucky we are to have a friend like you, close to both of us. thank you!!
Post a Comment