The thought of washing my mouth out with salt water always disgusted me. And gargling it? Forget that! Okay, so this may seem like a weird thing to be thankful for, but I really am! I've been gargling and rinsing my mouth with salt water for the past two days in an effort to get rid of my disgusting tonsil issue. And its beginning to pay off! My tonsils are feeling sooo much better tonight. Although today started off crappy, and my tonsils were paining me, I'm feeling much better now. I have an appt. with an ENT next week, but I'm hoping I get to cancel it in advance if my tonsils keep doing what they're doing! Anyways, enough about that subject!
We've been working out as roommates, and I never thought I would say it, but I'm loving it, loving it, loving it! Today was a little tough, not many wanted to go, but Marisa, Elise, and I made the trek up the whole two flights of stairs to the workout room. After working a little on our legs, we came back and did our own thing. The glory of still being in contact with your family (just one of them obviously) is the access I have to Netflix online instant play videos. I found a Pilates Video that I really like and hope to get to watch, and work out to, often.
I think that is enough for tonight, except that I'm starting to wield my creative side again. I just hope the results aren't disastrous.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Salt Water = new love of my life
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment