So yesterday Hannah, Marisa, and I went to "Step Up", the aerobics class Kimberly teaches. It was a blast! I actually know some of the moves now and feel more comfortable with them. I was also a little more coordinated this time around.
Hannah and I went to "Abs that Rock", and may I just say, it rocked my world. I am hurting mega! I know I must be doing something wrong though, because its not really my abs that hurt, but rather my legs. I'm hoping that with practice I'll be able to flex my abs and get a better workout for them. As it is now... my legs hurt so much I almost couldn't get on my bed (2.5 feet above the ground).
Hannah and I signed up for the 9-week challenge. With this challenge, we have to work out 3 hours every week and attend one fitness class. Its been fun! We're on our second week. So far we've got 100/180 of our minutes completed for this week. I think I'll be going to Step Up tomorrow again :)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Step Up Aerobics and Abs that Rock
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment