Wow, so much has happened this week, I'm not sure where to begin!
Getting back into Rexburg was interesting! There is so much snow here, but luckily not much on the walkways. The parking lots are very icy however and I felt as if I was going to die at one point yesterday.
I started my classes on Wednesday and I am signed up for 15 credits this semester. I'm taking Managerial Accounting, Writing Communication, Business Law, Doctrine and Covenants, and Business Communication. It will be quite a busy semester and the load is probably a bit heavier than its ever been.
I'm sick. The left side of my throat and head hurt. My tonsil is extremely swollen and disgusting, and is making life slightly miserable. My lymphnode is also swollen and painful. I've decided to head into the Health Center tomorrow on campus and have them take a look. My throat is not scratchy and I don't have a fever or anything, but it is still painful, and its been a few days, so I feel justified in getting it checked out.
Yesterday we took our roommate pictures, and I think they turned out pretty cute. I hope :) We all dressed in black shirts and wore colored beads and jeans. One of my old roommates took them for us, for which we are very grateful! And we hope to get our cd of them today.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment