With the new year, I feel inclined, or rather dutified to write down some goals. Not sure which ones are ones I want to do and which ones are just fanciful for me:
1) I definitely hope to start a workout routine - doesn't everyone?
2) Regular temple attendance. With a temple so close, I doubt this will be a hard one to keep ;)
3) I'm contemplating cutting back on the amount of makeup I wear. I'm going to go a few days without any eye makeup and see how I feel about it. I want to feel more beautiful with my natural self, and I figure this is one way I can do that.
4) Get freaking awesome grades this semester! (at least better than last...)
Friday, January 2, 2009
with the new year, comes the resolutions, right?
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
sounds like some pretty good resolutions!!! And the working out one...I'm so there it's insane!!!!!
Post a Comment