Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 1

Day 1: May 21, 2010

Today Ryan and Randon came over to give me a blessing. I am very thankful that they are willing to still be my friends and are willing to help me in my time of need. I went to work at 10 and was able to keep my mind fairly off of Ben. It’s just so hard when he was my entire life and now he’s gone. I went straight over to Megan’s and watched a little bit of Prison Break with them. Afterwards I went over to Hannah’s and they showed me a couple videos. Sassy Gay Friend is one of them. My favorite is Hamlet because Ophelia is about to kill herself because Hamlet no longer loves her when her “Sassy Gay Friend” stops her. He tells her, “Instead of drowning yourself you’re going to write a sad poem in your journal and move on.” It totally made my day, I must say. Marisa told me you can download any video off of YouTube and add them to your iTunes, so I’m gonna have to try it out! I exhausted myself.

0 comments: