Thursday, May 27, 2010

Marisa

I promised Marisa we would go out to take pictures again when it was cloudy since the pictures turn out so much better in that lighting. We headed out yesterday to the Old Sugar Mill like I had with Hannah. I LOVE that location for pictures. The building itself allows for multiple colored backdrops, and has some pretty awesome props. This is just the front of the building, as seen from the freeway. I'm excited to take a model out and do some grungy-type pictures with the back of the building.





This HOT Cadillac is for sale and sits in front of the Old Sugar Mill. Marisa is a fan of a TV show called "Supernatural", in which the Hottie Dean has a car much like this and he stands all sexy-like in front of it. So, of course she wanted a look-alike!

0 comments: