Yesterday Marisa, Elise, and I went with Jared (hometeacher) and his roommates Alex and Kelsey, Rob, Jordan (FHE) and his cousin to the pool to swim. We ended up playing halfcourt water basketball. Let me tell you, I made 3 baskets, and I didn't even have my contacts in! Haha, it was alot of fun and very entertaining. When a guy had the ball, all the guys were all over him, dunking him and trying to get it, but as soon as a girl had it, they like backed off and let the girls handle it. At one point Elise and I were fighting over it and later Marisa said it was the funniest thing she'd ever watched. Marisa's ears are very waterlogged still though!
This morning Marisa and I went to play ultimate frisbee with some guy friends and had a blast! You know when you're out of shape when you run like me... But I acutally managed to catch the frisbee a few times, which will come as a complete surprise to my family, because I'm a notorious frisbee dropper. Give me a football and you might have a different story. I'm very tired and very sore, but it was worth it.
We had a little picnic afterwards, slightly dissappointing after the game, but still good. It was so sunny today, I think I managed to get sunburned but just a little.
Marisa took some friends to Wal Mart so I tagged along. On the way back, I really had to go to the bathroom, but Marisa forgot she had her friends with her, so right as she was turning into our parking lot, she swerves back into the road and scared me like nothing else! I almost peed my pants! And then when we finally got home, Michael was over and hid behind the door, so when we came in he scared us and I almost peed my pants again! Twice in one day! Don't worry, the ALMOST is there for a reason.
So I heard a song on the radio today while I was on my way home from the testing center - I got an 82 on my Business Law test, I'm so HAPPY!
But I just loved it and thought I'd share the lyrics and a link so you can listen to it.
FOREVER
John Michael Montgomery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL69G60c7Bg
And the lyrics are:
I guess I`m just a little bit scared
I guess I`m not as strong as i thought
When i see you lying there
I worry about losing you
I used to think of only me
But that was long ago
Now I find it hard to concieve
Life without you baby I don`t want to be the one to face this life
All alone at the end of the day when the sun goes down
I want you right here in my arms forever
Every little smile every move you make
It`s like a dagger to my heart took my breath away
All i ask is that you be mine forever forever
So think about what you`re doing here
If you`re anything less than sincere
Tell me now and let yourself out the door
No harm no foul, kill me now, save me all the pain
But if you feel the way i do
Stay and let me make love to you baby
I don`t want to be the one to face this life
All alone at the end of the day when the sun goes down
I want you right here in my arms forever
Every little smile every move you make
It`s like a dagger to my heart took my breath away
All i ask is that you be mine forever forever
Forever
Baby I don`t want to be the one to face this life
All alone at the end of the day when the sun goes down
I want you right here in my arms forever
Every little smile every move you make
It`s like a dagger to my heart took my breath away
All I ask is that you be mine forever forever
Forever
Forever
Forever
I guess I`m just a little bit scared
I guess I`m not as strong as i thought
When I see you lying there
I worry about losing you




0 comments:
Post a Comment