Thursday, March 12, 2009

some of provo

Yesterday Missy and I drove down from Rexburg to Provo. The drive was a blast! I love that girl! We're so much alike, yet so different, its wonderful. We chatted pretty well the entire way down :)

I saw Brandon and chatted with him last night. I feel bad about everything he is going through in his life right now. It was very good to see him and talk about what we've been up to. He leaves for Afghanistan in August, which is a very frightening thought! I cried when I found out he was leaving, more like when I said it out loud to Hannah - saying it will get you every time! If possible, I'm even more confused than ever, but its alright.

I got to see Jessie and Amy, which is always a delight :) They're adorable.

Today I get to see the majority of my family - I can't wait! I can't wait to see Alyssa!!!!!!

Now I need to go run - Love Janelle <3

0 comments: