Friday, March 20, 2009

Run in the Sun

The weekend is here, and life is good!
I went for a short drive yesterday up to the temple for some journal writing time. It was awesome. I had to roll down the windows because it was so sunny outside!
Today the weather is in the 50s, pure amazingness. I went for a run in the sun (first time running in a week because of the wedding and plasma stuff) and I definitely felt the difference in my body. I've gotten a little more out of shape in the last week, so it will be nice to get back in it.
Yesterday I went swimming with a friends, and tonight I'm going again - this time in the Hart. Love that pool. I'm not much of a water girl, but I enjoy the time in the pool.
I hope the lovely weather keeps up :)

0 comments: