Well, the weekend went well. My friend set me up on a blind date, and miraculously, it was fun! We ate out, then went to BYU Vocalpoint, which is an amazing a capella group. They sang quite a few songs I am familiar with, and that always makes it fun. After the concert, we headed out to the Rex to bowl a few games. I only lost by a total of 18 points, not too bad!
Sunday was busy, the presidency did interviews of every girl in our R.S.. Thats a lot!
Today started off good! I got to sleep in which is always a highlight.I went running and managed 2.5 miles in 33 minutes (a new record for me, but please don't laugh around me ;) ). But when I was finished running, I jogged down the apartment stairs and made it out to the sidewalk in front of our buildings. It was warmed today and alot of ice had melted, but then re-froze. I slipped on the ice to the left and landed on my leg. I smacked my waterbottle that I just bought about 2 weeks ago onto the sidewalk and it now leaks. I got up and could feel the burn! When I made it to my apartment I had some nice skidmarks on my leg and then a gusher right under my knee cap.
I'm not very good with blood. In fact I hate it. And having this kind of cement burn is gross too. Needless to say, my roommates all think I'm a freak because I've got 4 extra-large bandages covering MOST of the injury. And I'm wearing leggings to bed so my bandages don't rub against my PJs.
Yup. I'm weird. ;)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
blind dates and icy sidewalks (not together)
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 12:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment