Monday, February 2, 2009

Two Little Sisters

My younger sister has always been a significant part of my life. Without her, I wouldn't be me. It's just that simple. She is my best friend and my other half (well at least until I get married, then she'll be my other 1/3...). We share clothes, stories, good times and bad times.
I miss her like crazy when we're not together!
My roommate found this absolutely cute song and I fell in love with it, then decided to make a movie to go with it. Enjoy! And I love you Alyssa!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Janelle, you made me cry and you made Dad and cry and then Alyssa almost cried. How sweet and wonderful is the love between sisters. It made me think of my awesome sisters and how much I love to be around them! Can you post this on Bab's kids? And I think you should e-mail it or at least a notice about it to the rest of the family. Love MOm

Holly said...

Very cute video! I discovered this song a couple of years ago right before my sister was moving to Italy for a semester and I was getting ready to say good bye to her. I played it for her and it was a very sweet moment for us. I love that song! And I love you!

Candace said...

Hey! I didn't know you were blogging again! Fun to catch up - thanks. I just happened to check for the first time in months and what a nice surprise! :) I joined the criers on this post. Love it.