Thursday, February 5, 2009

So today started out much like any other, but ended oh so differently. ;)

I don't have class until 3pm on Thursdays, which is hecka nice when it comes to sleeping in and doing homework and laundry. So I did all those things today and felt quite accomplished.
I also went running, which is a little crazy since my leg is all banged up, but when I'm wearing shorts and nothing is rubbing against it, it feels pretty fine. Plus, running starts those endorphins flowing through your body.

I'm pretty sure all my classmates hate me, since our teacher almost let us out 1/2 early, before I told her we didn't get out until 4:30. But hey, we're paying for this education aren't we? And if I had to walk into that class and lay $10 on the table for tuition money, I'd want to get everything out of it. Since I've already paid the tuition, doesn't it make sense that I get the full potential?

Tonight we went to watch POND SKIMMING. It was pretty cold, but I'm glad I wasn't one of the pondskimmers. Here is how pond skimming works - People sled/snowboard/ski or whatever down a steep hill that has a pond at the bottom. They try to make it to the opposite end still skimming the water. If they do, they get a prize. Some of the outfits are ridiculously funny, some just gross, and others boring. Best outfit tonight - a man wearing an outfit that would make it look like he was doing a handstand on his snowboard. The two grossest - one man wearing a diaper (EWWWW) and the other wearing an Adam's costume, with just leaf (he was fully clothed, but it was nude colored).

My Question: WHY DOESN'T THE HONOR CODE APPLY WHEN PONDSKIMMING?

1 comments:

Holly said...

Why no title to this blog? And more importantly, why a diaper? I mean is that supposed to impress the ladies? Gross! Is it supposed to make him weigh less and therefore better able to "skim"? Why would anyone want to look like they can't control their bladder? Weird...