I thought I should post something a little less dramatic since the last one was a bit of a tirade.
I worked out today for the first time since Wednesday and just about died. I couldn't even run a mile straight! I was quite upset with myself, so I ran/walked 3 miles to try and ease my conscience. After all the junk food I ate this weekend, I'm not surprised I felt horribly. And my foot hurt something fierce.
It was GREAT to get out of the apartment and into another atmosphere. I love working out at the gym on campus because I don't have to wash my own clothes when I'm done. I also don't have to worry about what anyone else is doing. Its some of my relaxation time :) I might go swimming tomorrow night if I feel up to it.
I will meet with a fitness consultant (for FREE!) Wednesday to get some ideas on weight-loss and toning, and muscle building. I feel like all I'm doing is cardio, which is good, but I need some toning too. Although my calves are starting to look amazing. Nothing like Hannah's, but good for me :)
It felt AMAZING to work out today. I LOVED IT!
Monday, February 16, 2009
I need more exercise...
Posted by Nellieloue23 at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment